100% Cloud Managed IT
The Cisco Meraki portfolio of networking devices are centrally managed from the cloud. This feature-rich, easy-to-use cloud architecture enables customers to solve new business problems and reduce operating costs.
- Manage your IT infrastructure from a single dashboard
- Control users, applications, and devices
- No controller hardware or management software to install and maintain
- Secure (PCI and HIPAA-compliant) cloud infrastructure
- Scales from small sites to million-user deployments
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for Performance
Enterprise-class 802.11ac and 802.11n APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
- Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
- Multigigabit ethernet for 2.5Gbps over a single cable (MR53 only)
- Custom RF design for enhanced performance
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-serving radios, Meraki APs pack a dedicated security radio. The radio:
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
Meraki access points provide deep network insight enabling smarter network management. The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications. Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimizing both the end-user experience and network security.